is in no way connected with Harborough District Council, the Tourist
Information Centre or any other local bodies. The purpose of this
web site is to promote Market Harborough world-wide by use of the Internet,
and to provide access to information about the town and surrounding
Material on this website is covered by copyright laws. Written permission
from bigfern is required if you wish to use any of it in your own
Information on this site
- This site first appeared on Wednesday February 28th 1998
- All graphics, artwork and photographs copyright of the author except
where otherwise indicated. If you wish to use any material contained
on this site, please ask first - it will save us all a lot of
hassle and embarrassment later!
- The information contained in these pages is intended as a rough guide
only. In no event shall the author be liable for any consequential,
special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the
use of or inference of information contained here.
- Any similarity of material that may be found on these pages and that
used on other websites is purely coincidental.
- Considerable care has been taken to ensure that information published
here is accurate. If you feel that there is an error on the part of
bigfern, please do get in touch.
- Bigfern is the trademark of Frank Bingley.
- These web pages have been designed to be compatible with most browsers,
and is best viewed with a screen resolution of 800x600 or higher.
- Contributions from interested individuals is always welcome and encouraged. If you wish to participate, please do not hesitate and get in touch.